GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact
- We will clean the reception area regularly
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
- We ask that you pay in the room using card or other cashless means
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
- To use hand sanitiser as directed by our team and before and after each treatment
- To wear facemasks supplied by us
- Come alone to the salon, children and others cannot be admitted.
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception, and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, and tweezers
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic, and professional manner
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
- We have agreed teams & social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so
- Our therapists will wear gloves, aprons, face shields and in some treatments masks as well, and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required.
- Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment – not venturing out of the room – to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection
Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Cedar Therapy (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By continuing to visit the salons you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Sarah Chapman of The Barn, Croft Lane, Adderbury Oxon OX17 3NB.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms in the salon and on our site (www.cedartherapy.com) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph and some limited medical information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Please see our cookies statement below.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Cedar Therapy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, his includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The types of cookies we use
Strictly necessary technical cookies
These are cookies that are essential, e.g. to load the website and fulfil actions requested by you. They also include Session Cookies, which are stored in your computer or device’s memory during your browsing session and are automatically deleted from your computer when you leave a website. These cookies usually store a session ID, allowing you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly.
These are cookies used to improve a website, for example, for analytics that let companies see how their site is used and where to make improvements.
These cookies are used to collect information about your browsing habits in order to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
These are cookies are stored on your computer or device and are not deleted when your browser is closed. Persistent cookies can be used to retain your preferences for a particular website, allowing those preferences to be used in future browsing sessions. Persistent cookies usually assign a unique ID to your browser and they are usually configured to identify you for a prolonged period of time, from days to months or even years.
- to ensure you are properly logged in, where this is necessary to use the site
- to store personal registration information so that you do not have to provide it to us again on subsequent visits
- to track your progress through the site so we can make improvements to the service we offer you, and/or
- to remember any preferences which the site may allow you to set.
Managing and deleting cookies
The General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) 2018 requires website users to be told about cookies used on the site and to opt into accepting cookies, or to be able to opt out of certain cookies that are not essential to the basic functioning of the website.
You will see the opt in, opt out choices at the top of the screen. You must make a choice.
- Opting In
If you choose to opt in to cookies, we will place a small cookie on your system to help us remember that you have chosen to accept technical, session, performance, tracking, and persistent cookies. This will give you full use of this website now and in the future. You are free open the Cookies tab at any time and change your choice.
- Opting out
If you choose to opt out of accepting all the cookies you are able to refuse, we will disable these cookies. You may find that much of this website, or sections of it, will no longer work. As we place no cookies on your system to remember this opt-out choice, you will see the full cookies banner on every subsequent visit to this website.
You can change your choice at any time by opening the cookies tab at the top of the page.
- Using your browser controls to control your cookie settings
Most web browsers (including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari) allow you to control your cookie settings and to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or other device.
Changes to our cookies statement
This Cookie Statement was last updated in May 2018.
Redirects to third party sites