Cedar Therapy is a collection of luxury beauty salons based in the Cotswolds offering an extensive range of treatments from holistic to machine based. We offer a wide selection of premier treatments from the finest brands including CACI, Guinot, Decléor and Aromatherapy Associates, all in the comfort of the relaxed and friendly environment of our beautiful salons.
Our carefully selected team of wonderful therapists are always on hand to provide everything from treatment advice to gifting ideas. Providing bespoke consultations to ensure your treatment is tailored to your specific needs and concerns.
As well as our wonderful treatment menu our boutique Cedar lounges offer a fabulous range of premium retail products, encompassing everything from skin care must haves and pamper treats to luxury home fragrance.
Beauty Therapist Roles
We need additional full-time and part-time (24-30 hours per week) Beauty Therapists at our soon to open Summertown salon.
If you are passionate about Beauty and want to work in a fabulous, luxurious salon then this is the perfect role for you.
We are a CACI, Guinot & Decléor Salon with Aromatherapy Associates for massage.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the training in these products we externally train all our staff in all our treatments within 6 months of starting.
We are proud of our exceptional treatments and wonderful service at all times and believe that investment into staff training is an absolute necessity.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate about Beauty Therapy
- Positive attitude.
- Being open to new ideas.
- Good Time Keeping.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Personal appearance is to be immaculate and professional at all times
- Commitment to delivering high level of customer service.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
What we offer you:
- Good rate of pay
- Bonus scheme on salon performance
- Two uniforms provided
- Ongoing professional training in all the treatments offered in the salon. We operate a policy of all staff being trained in every skill set.
- 6 weeks holiday (pro-rata to your working hours/days)
- No Sundays
- Wonderful working environment
Salon Treatments offered
- Gel & normal nail treatments from OPI
- Aromatherapy Associates massage
- Lava Shell
- Lycon – Hot wax & cartridge strip
- Lash Perfect
Qualifications & Experience
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with clients either in a salon or spa environment.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- One late night either Wednesday or Thursday 11am to 8pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm