Terms & Conditions
- In the event that you arrive late for your appointment we will do our utmost to provide you with the best possible service in the time remaining, subject to our ability to meet our obligation to the next client.
- If your treatment is changed due to lateness, the charge made is for the treatment that has been booked. A credit card number will be required to confirm appointments exceeding 1hour.
- In order to offer to clients a high level of service, our therapists prepare for all appointment in advance. We therefore ask clients to note the following cancellation policy: Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice – a 50% charge is made, same day cancellation and appointments which are missed completely will be charged at 100%.
- To preserve a peaceful atmosphere we request that all mobile phones are switched off before entering the Cedar Therapy Salon.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Please note – in consideration to other clients at Cedar Therapy and for the Health and Safety of children we ask clients not to bring children into the salon during their appointments.
- We regret that we are unable to offer wheelchair access to the treatments rooms and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. However, manicures and make up are available in the Cedar lounge on the ground floor.