We believe that whatever your skin tone and type you will look great, but for many of us having tanned skin gives us a confidence boost and adds a healthy glow to sometimes otherwise pasty skin.
When done correctly, results are long lasting and create a beautifully even skin tone.
Founded in the USA, Xen-Tan is the brainchild of Dera Enochson, a dedicated self-tanner who was unhappy with the orange finish, bad odours and mess that often came with fake tanning products.
With 15 years of experience in makeup artistry and product development in 2002, Dera created a range that was easy to use, smelled fantastic, left skin nourished and guaranteed the most flawless, healthy-looking tan every time.
After providing such a hit in the US, the Xen-Tan range was bought to the UK and Ireland and it’s fast becoming the brand of choice for fake tan lovers and celebrities alike, along with leading beauty experts from the fashion, TV, music and film industries.
FULL BODY SPRAY
Full Body Spray Tan 30 minutes – £30
HALF BODY SPRAY TAN
Half Body Spray Tan 15 minutes – £15
To ensure you get the most from your spray tan, we’ve created a pre-tan checklist to help guide you through the tanning process.
- If you have not experienced a spray tan before or within the last 6 months, you are required to come in for a patch test at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- The evening before your spray tan, exfoliate your skin thoroughly paying particular attention to dry areas.
- Make sure you do not wax at least 48 hours or shave at least 24 hours prior to your tan.
- Ensure your skin is free from self-tan, perfume, deodorant, balms and oils before your spray tan.
- Please wear loose, dark clothing to your appointment